Wednesday 15 May 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream

I think I may be a little bit in love. 

I put my hands up, I'm a lazy so-and-so and the thought of slapping full make-up on every morning leaves me cold.  Luckily I work from home, so thus far it's been a sporadic, 'uh-oh, I'm meeting clients' requirement!  Unfortunately, age is finally showing its hand and I was beginning to think that perhaps an extra session in front of the mirror each morning was going to become a necessity. 

Then along come the clever bods at L'Oréal and invent CC Cream!



CC stands for 'Colour Correcting' and the creams are designed to help create smooth and flawless skin without the heaviness of a full foundation, they also moisturise and have an SPF of 12. L'Oréal says: "The magic Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light hydrator transform into foundation on application.  A perfect nude look with buildable light-weight coverage."
 
They have released three formulas, green to 'neutralise redness', apricot to 'revive tired skin' and mauve to 'transform dullness'.  I have quite flushed cheeks so I thought this might work for me and popped to Boots so I could test them all.  I was quite horrified by the green cream however!  It comes out of the tube a soft, pale green and then transforms to a really quite dark shade of tan on the skin!  Not so much a colour corrector for me as a face-paint!  The apricot shade didn't work for me either, but the mauve does wonders!
 
You have to shake the tube well before use, but then a slick of the cream rubbed across your finger tips glides over a lot of skin to give a very light, but very good coverage.  I am impressed by the whole 'moisturiser/tint/SPF' in one approach concpet, but SPF 12 isn't really high enough and I apply my own SPF face cream first, and when this is fully absorbed go for the CC cream.  It adds about 90 seconds to my morning mirror-time and gives a lovely, smooth but not overly made-up finish.
 
It already forms a fixed part of my daily routine and I was told how healthy I was looking the other day! (Not sure if previously I looked ill, but hey, grab the compliments while you can I say!)
 
L'Oréal are offering free testers on their website at the moment, so click here today and grab yourself some, it may transform your mornings!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment